Straight Arm Digital X-ray system with Mobile Table
- Source to Image: 1000 - 1800mm (Continuously Adjustable)
- Arm Rotation Angle: Arms tilts 120°left or right
- Vertical Travel: 400 - 1700mm
- Tube Rotation: ±90°
Detector Tilting: ±45°
X-Ray Generator: 32 kW CPI CMP 200
- High Frequency x-ray generator up to 400 kHz output frequency
- Membrane console with preprogrammed anatomical programs
- Automatic Calibration
- GenWare service utility
- 125kV, 400mA capable
- Input power:1Ф 208V, 3Ф208V or 480V
- (please specify requirements at time of order)
- Model: Toshiba E7242
- Maximum kV: 125
- Anode Heat Capacity: 200 kHu
- Focal Spots: 0.6,1.5
- Stator type: XS-RA
Anti-Scatter X-ray Grid:
- Materials: Carbon Interspaced with Carbon Fiber for superlative image quality
- 103 Line Pair
- Ratio: 10:1
Cables: Claymont High Voltage Cables
- Length: 40 feet (12 meters)
- Terminated at both ends
- One Pair
Urgent Care Digital X-ray System
17x17 inch Csl Tethered, cassette size DR Flat Panel Detector, with advanced acquisition PatientIMage software and PACS
17x17 inch Csl Tethered, cassette size DR Flat Panel Detector
- Active area (Real Image Size): 17x17 inch
- Overall Dimensions: 495.5x495.5x15.8mm (19.5x19.5x0.62 inch)
- Weight: 4.3 Kg (9.5 lb)
- Power Consumption: max of 21 Watt
- Carbon Fiber Sensor Protection Plate
- Cesium Iodide (Csl) with Amorphous Silicon (a-Si) Photodiode
- Pixel Matrix: 3040(H)x3036(V)
- Pixel Pitch: 140 µ m
- A/D Conversion: 16 bit
- X-ray Voltage Range: 40-150 kVp
- Wired Interface: Gigabit Ethernet (1 000BASE-T)
- Control Box with AC100-240V, 50/60Hz input power, and DC24V 2.5A 60W(MAX) output power
PatientImge Acquisition Software
- Superior Image Quality
- Exam-specific algorithms image processing
- Automatic image optimization
- Edit existing patient information/search patient by patient name, patient ID, Accession number, bar code, etc.
- True size for printing
- Resend / Reprint image
- Send/Print queue management
- User-friendly touch GUI
- Useful functions: Auto Cropping, Auto Grid Suppression, Auto Labeling, Auto Rotation, Free Rotation, Multi Layout, etc.
- Fully DICOM 3.0 Compatible: MWL, Send, Print, MPPS, etc. • Customized functions and various themes
- User-Friendly Interface Supporting Touch Screen Functions
- One Screen to Access All Functions
- Same Interface for the Acquisition Software and Viewers.
Image Processing with Advanced Algorithm
- Fast Processing with Superior Image Quality
- Intelligent Algorithms for Sharp Edges without noise amplification
- Automatic image optimization
- PatientImage Server is a complete and cost-effective PatientImage Imaging solution that provides imaging departments with a scalable and upgradable solution to archive patient studies. The PatientImage Server solution includes features to archive patients, retrieve studies, print studies, edit patient reports, record voice notes with patient study, and transmit studies over telephone lines or internet.
- PatientImage Server solution consists of a group of software and hardware components that has specifically chosen to provide the maximum performance and scalability.
- Supports all DICOM modalities.
- Archiving on PACS server and on the Network.
- Multi-Level relational database structure for patients/studies/series and images.
$542UCImage 4 - Urgent Care Dig...