14x17 inch Csl Tethered, cassette size DR Flat Panel Detector, with advanced acquisition PatientIMage software and PACS
14x17 inch CsI Wireless, cassette size DR Flat Panel Detector
- Active area (Real Image Size): 358 x 430 (mm) / 14 x 17 (inch)
- Overall Dimensions: 386 X 460 X 15 ㎜
- Weight: 2.98 kg
- Pixel Pitch: 140 ㎛
- Resolution: 2,560 X 3,072
- A/D Conversion: 16 bit
- 2 Batteries, Battery Charger, and Back-up Cable Included
- Automatic Parameter Selection
- Specific Anatomical Post-processing
PatientImge Acquisition Software
- Superior Image Quality
- Exam-specific algorithms image processing
- Automatic image optimization
- Edit existing patient information/search patient by patient name, patient ID, Accession number, bar code, etc.
- True size for printing
- Resend / Reprint image
- Send/Print queue management
- User-friendly touch GUI
- Useful functions: Auto Cropping, Auto Grid Suppression, Auto Labeling, Auto Rotation, Free Rotation, Multi Layout, etc.
- Fully DICOM 3.0 Compatible: MWL, Send, Print, MPPS, etc. • Customized functions and various themes
- User-Friendly Interface Supporting Touch Screen Functions
- One Screen to Access All Functions
- Same Interface for the Acquisition Software and Viewers.
Image Processing with Advanced Algorithm
- Fast Processing with Superior Image Quality
- Intelligent Algorithms for Sharp Edges without noise amplification
- Automatic image optimization
- PatientImage Server is a complete and cost-effective PatientImage Imaging solution that provides imaging departments with a scalable and upgradable solution to archive patient studies. The PatientImage Server solution includes features to archive patients, retrieve studies, print studies, edit patient reports, record voice notes with patient study, and transmit studies over telephone lines or internet.
- PatientImage Server solution consists of a group of software and hardware components that has specifically chosen to provide the maximum performance and scalability.
- Supports all DICOM modalities.
- Archiving on PACS server and on the Network.
- Multi-Level relational database structure for patients/studies/series and images.
Shipping - Delivery shall be made at FOB shipping point of origin. Seller's responsibilities for the Equipment purchased pursuant hereto ceases and title and risk of loss passes to Customer upon delivery to the carrier. In the event of loss, damage, injury or destruction after such delivery to the carrier, claims must be made against the carrier and not against Seller. In no event shall any loss, damage, injury or destruction operate in any manner to release Customer from the obligation to make payments required herein. Returns - Unless a product is labeled "all sales final" at the time of purchase, all orders may be returned within 30 days for a refund. In order to return or exchange (under the guidelines described below) all or part of your order, customer must contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Call toll free (800) 257-3013 to obtain RMA # from a Seller's representative. All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging including manuals, accessories, cables, etc. with the authorization (RMA#) clearly printed on the outside of the package. Return requests must be made within 30 days of the receipt date. All returns must be certified to be in good condition by one of our engineers before refund can be accepted. If the product has been damaged, seller will assess the damage and will determine if the product is entitled to a refund. All free items must be returned together with purchased items in order to receive a refund. Any shipping and/or handling charges on the original order cannot be refunded. At our discretion, we may levy a restocking fee of 25% of the cost of items returned. Any vouchers or gift certificates earned by a returned order will be voided, and the voucher amount will be charged to any order to which it was applied. Installation, training or professional services are NON-REFUNDABLE. Seller is responsible for shipping costs or damage on returned items. Units to be returned should be packed carefully. Please be advised that packages sent by normal US Postal Service cannot be tracked to ensure delivery. Since Seller cannot provide credit for a return without confirming its receipt, we recommend that you use a delivery service that can be tracked and or insured.