Orthopedic Tilting Upright and Extremity System
40kW, 500mA, APR, E7239 140kHU tube
Floor-to-Wall Non-Rotate Tube Stand
- Vertical travel 11.75" - 75"
- 23" focal spot to front of column
- Platform tube mount, angulation dial and operator handles
- Manual lock for tube angulation
- Electric lock for longitudinal and vertical travel
- Fits in ceiling heights of 88"-121"
- 2" Longitudinal travel with 8' floor track
- UL Classified, operates from 24 voe
Wall Stand with Tilt, 17 x 17" Grid Cabinet
- Tilt wall stand features Electric vertical lock and Mechanical tilt lock; RH load standard
- Vertical travel: 15.5" - 79"
- Tift mechanism +90° / -45°; See Inverted Tilt Option
- Grid Cabinet with Heavy Duty Tray and 10:1, 103 line grid
- Electric locks (24 VDC 2 Amp required) power supply included
- Operates on 120 VAC
X-Ray Tube - 140,000 heat unit, 1.0-2.0mm focal spots, 180° horn angle
Collimator - Certified Manual Collimator with laser light, LED, 125kVP
Cables - pair, 25' long
Digital X-ray Panel
17x17 inch Csl Tethered, cassette size DR Flat Panel Detector, with advanced acquisition PatientIMage software and PACS
17x17 inch Csl Tethered, cassette size DR Flat Panel Detector
- Active area (Real Image Size): 17x17 inch
- Overall Dimensions: 495.5x495.5x15.8mm (19.5x19.5x0.62 inch)
- Weight: 4.3 Kg (9.5 lb)
- Power Consumption: max of 21 Watt
- Carbon Fiber Sensor Protection Plate
- Cesium Iodide (Csl) with Amorphous Silicon (a-Si) Photodiode
- Pixel Matrix: 3040(H)x3036(V)
- Pixel Pitch: 140 µ m
- A/D Conversion: 16 bit
- X-ray Voltage Range: 40-150 kVp
- Wired Interface: Gigabit Ethernet (1 000BASE-T)
- Control Box with AC100-240V, 50/60Hz input power, and DC24V 2.5A 60W(MAX) output power
PatientImge Acquisition Software
- Superior Image Quality
- Exam-specific algorithms image processing
- Automatic image optimization
- Edit existing patient information/search patient by patient name, patient ID, Accession number, bar code, etc.
- True size for printing
- Resend / Reprint image
- Send/Print queue management
- User-friendly touch GUI
- Useful functions: Auto Cropping, Auto Grid Suppression, Auto Labeling, Auto Rotation, Free Rotation, Multi Layout, etc.
- Fully DICOM 3.0 Compatible: MWL, Send, Print, MPPS, etc. • Customized functions and various themes
- User-Friendly Interface Supporting Touch Screen Functions
- One Screen to Access All Functions
- Same Interface for the Acquisition Software and Viewers.
Image Processing with Advanced Algorithm
- Fast Processing with Superior Image Quality
- Intelligent Algorithms for Sharp Edges without noise amplification
- Automatic image optimization
- PatientImage Server is a complete and cost-effective PatientImage Imaging solution that provides imaging departments with a scalable and upgradable solution to archive patient studies. The PatientImage Server solution includes features to archive patients, retrieve studies, print studies, edit patient reports, record voice notes with patient study, and transmit studies over telephone lines or internet.
- PatientImage Server solution consists of a group of software and hardware components that has specifically chosen to provide the maximum performance and scalability.
- Supports all DICOM modalities.
- Archiving on PACS server and on the Network.
- Multi-Level relational database structure for patients/studies/series and images.
$542UCImage 5 - Urgent Care Dig...