Elevating Table with Floor-to-Wall Rotate Tube Stand
40kW, 500mA, APR, E7239 140kHU tube
Elevating, Four-Way Float Top Table - 750 LBS, Patient Load
- 86.5" x 31.5" float tabletop
- 43.3" longitudinal and 9.5" lateral tabletop travel
- Vertical Travel 19.69" x 43"
- Collision protection
- Super Speed Bucky
- Heavy duty manual cassette tray
- 103 line, 10:1 ratio, 34-44" focal range grid
Rotate Floor-to-Wall Tube Stand with Transverse Travel
- +/-5" Transverse travel
- 360° Column Rotation, mechanical detent
- Vertical travel 5"-76.8"
- 39.2" wall to focal spot at detent position
- Platform tube mount
- Angulation dial
- Magnetic locks for longitudinal , transverse , vertical & tube rotation
- Fits in ceiling heights of 93"-120"
- 75.7" Longitudinal Travel with 8' floor track
- UL Classified, operates from 24 VDC
Wall Stand with 17 x 17" Grid Cabinet
- Floor-to-Wall Mount, Counterbalanced Column
- Minimum ceiling height: 86" from floor
- Vertical Travel: 9-3/4" to 72-3/4"
- Grid Cabinet with Heavy Duty Tray and 1O:1 , 103 line grid
- Electric locks (24VDC 2 Amp required) power supply included
- Operates on 120 VAC
X-Ray Tube - 140,000 heat unit, 1.0-2.0mm focal spots, 90° horn angle Collimator- Certified Manual Collimator with laser light, LED, 125kVP
Cables - pair, 25' long
Urgent Care Digital X-ray System
14x17 inch Csl Tethered, cassette size DR Flat Panel Detector, with advanced acquisition PatientIMage software and PACS
14x17 inch CsI Wireless, cassette size DR Flat Panel Detector
- Active area (Real Image Size): 358 x 430 (mm) / 14 x 17 (inch)
- Overall Dimensions: 386 X 460 X 15 ㎜
- Weight: 2.98 kg
- Pixel Pitch: 140 ㎛
- Resolution: 2,560 X 3,072
- A/D Conversion: 16 bit
- 2 Batteries, Battery Charger, and Back-up Cable Included
- Automatic Parameter Selection
- Specific Anatomical Post-processing
PatientImge Acquisition Software
- Superior Image Quality
- Exam-specific algorithms image processing
- Automatic image optimization
- Edit existing patient information/search patient by patient name, patient ID, Accession number, bar code, etc.
- True size for printing
- Resend / Reprint image
- Send/Print queue management
- User-friendly touch GUI
- Useful functions: Auto Cropping, Auto Grid Suppression, Auto Labeling, Auto Rotation, Free Rotation, Multi Layout, etc.
- Fully DICOM 3.0 Compatible: MWL, Send, Print, MPPS, etc. • Customized functions and various themes
- User-Friendly Interface Supporting Touch Screen Functions
- One Screen to Access All Functions
- Same Interface for the Acquisition Software and Viewers.
Image Processing with Advanced Algorithm
- Fast Processing with Superior Image Quality
- Intelligent Algorithms for Sharp Edges without noise amplification
- Automatic image optimization
- PatientImage Server is a complete and cost-effective PatientImage Imaging solution that provides imaging departments with a scalable and upgradable solution to archive patient studies. The PatientImage Server solution includes features to archive patients, retrieve studies, print studies, edit patient reports, record voice notes with patient study, and transmit studies over telephone lines or internet.
- PatientImage Server solution consists of a group of software and hardware components that has specifically chosen to provide the maximum performance and scalability.
- Supports all DICOM modalities.
- Archiving on PACS server and on the Network.
- Multi-Level relational database structure for patients/studies/series and images.
$542OrthoImage 2 - Orthopedic D...