Presenting the most customizable, feature-rich veterinary x-ray system currently available on the market... Made Locally, Supported Locally!
32KW Veterinary Digital X-ray System w/ Four-way Float Table
- Non-Elevating Table
- Table Top 31inches deep by 60 inches wide4 way float table top, with a floating range of +/-11inches longitudinal and +/-3 inches transversal
- Electromagnetic Braking System
- Fixed DR Detector Holder
- Maximum Allowable Lifting Weight: 600 lb.
- Manual Rotating Tube Mechanism, locks in place at 45 degrees increments
- CPI Generator 32KW, Single Phase Generator 40 –125KV Range 10 –400 mA Range 0.1–100 mAsRange Exposure Time Range 1ms–6.4 s Technique Selection: kV/AEC, kV/mAs, kV/ma/ms
- Toshiba X-ray Tube Nominal Radiographic Tube Voltage: 40 –150 kV Nominal Focal Spot: Large 2mm, Small 1mm Anode Target Angle: 12degrees Anode Heat Content: 140 kHU
- Manual Vet LED/LASER CollimareCollimator
- Foot Switch for Exposure
- 20’High Voltage cable pair with federal terminals on both ends
Digital X-ray Panel
17x17 inch Csl Tethered, cassette size DR Flat Panel Detector, with advanced acquisition PatientIMage software and PACS
17x17 inch Csl Tethered, cassette size DR Flat Panel Detector
- Active area (Real Image Size): 17x17 inch
- Overall Dimensions: 495.5x495.5x15.8mm (19.5x19.5x0.62 inch)
- Weight: 4.3 Kg (9.5 lb)
- Power Consumption: max of 21 Watt
- Carbon Fiber Sensor Protection Plate
- Cesium Iodide (Csl) with Amorphous Silicon (a-Si) Photodiode
- Pixel Matrix: 3040(H)x3036(V)
- Pixel Pitch: 140 µ m
- A/D Conversion: 16 bit
- X-ray Voltage Range: 40-150 kVp
- Wired Interface: Gigabit Ethernet (1 000BASE-T)
- Control Box with AC100-240V, 50/60Hz input power, and DC24V 2.5A 60W(MAX) output power
PatientImge Acquisition Software
- Superior Image Quality
- Exam-specific algorithms image processing
- Automatic image optimization
- Edit existing patient information/search patient by patient name, patient ID, Accession number, bar code, etc.
- True size for printing
- Resend / Reprint image
- Send/Print queue management
- User-friendly touch GUI
- Useful functions: Auto Cropping, Auto Grid Suppression, Auto Labeling, Auto Rotation, Free Rotation, Multi Layout, etc.
- Fully DICOM 3.0 Compatible: MWL, Send, Print, MPPS, etc. • Customized functions and various themes
- User-Friendly Interface Supporting Touch Screen Functions
- One Screen to Access All Functions
- Same Interface for the Acquisition Software and Viewers.
Image Processing with Advanced Algorithm
- Fast Processing with Superior Image Quality
- Intelligent Algorithms for Sharp Edges without noise amplification
- Automatic image optimization
- PatientImage Server is a complete and cost-effective PatientImage Imaging solution that provides imaging departments with a scalable and upgradable solution to archive patient studies. The PatientImage Server solution includes features to archive patients, retrieve studies, print studies, edit patient reports, record voice notes with patient study, and transmit studies over telephone lines or internet.
- PatientImage Server solution consists of a group of software and hardware components that has specifically chosen to provide the maximum performance and scalability.
- Supports all DICOM modalities.
- Archiving on PACS server and on the Network.
- Multi-Level relational database structure for patients/studies/series and images.
$500VetImage 1 - Veterinary Dig...